The Package that has everything!
The perfect package for anyone wanting relaxation and pampering treats as well as physical activity during their break away!
The package speaks for it self to be honest
- 2 nights at the hotel
- Coffee/tea and cake (two afternoons)
- A two course dinner the first evening
- A three course dinner the second evening
- Breakfast buffet both mornings
- Complimentary admittance to our Lenin Spa both days
- 1 x 60 minute massage treatment (Classic Swedish massage or Aroma massage)
- Five books of your choice from the shelves of the hotel
- Free entry to Atletica Gym throughout your stay
- Chocolate, fruit and healthy beverage await you in your room on the day of arrival
- Spa kit by Maria Åkerberg (7 x 30ml hair and skin care products) to take home with you.
- A luxurious towelling bath sheet with the Lenin Spa logo to take home with you. (Should you prefer a luxurious towelling bathrobe with the Lenin Spa logo, you can swap in the reception at an additional charge of 400 SEK)
Further spa treatments can of course be booked subject to slot availability and additional charges will apply. Treatments must be booked well in advance, if possible, please tend to this as you book your overnight package deal.
At Hotel Gästis we also have a concept that “not everything should have a price”, so you can find a long list in the reception area detailing more or less practical items that our guests are very welcome to borrow without any additional charges. There’s everything from tennis rackets, braces and irons to board games or umbrellas and you can always grab a complimentary cup of coffee or piece of cake here too.
Package rates apply to two nights, but you can add a night either prior to or after the nights included in the package at a 20% discount on the standard room rate. Our delectable breakfast buffet are of course included during this extended stay.
Check-in from 15pm (but feel free to arrive earlier, we have a luggage room).
Check-out every day at 11am.
This package has to be booked at least 3 days prior to your desired date of arrival.