The Health Trip is a trip for both body and soul. The body gets a tough workout in the gym, as well as relaxation with a massage and a dip with Lenin. Your soul takes you on a journey through the history of Varberg and Hotel Gästis, via the Unesco World Heritage site at Grimeton or Varberg Museum or if you want to try out the sauna and open air baths at Varbergs Kallbadhus, to then return to the 15,000 books and 200 film titles we have at the hotel.
This package includes
- Overnight stay
- Afternoon coffee/tea and cake
- Evening buffet with traditional Swedish cuisine
- Breakfast buffet
- Admittance to our Lenin Spa
- Complimentary Admission to one of the following places:
- Varberg Open Air Baths (Opening Hrs: Sat & Sun, 9am – 5pm)
- Varberg Museum (Opening Hrs: Tues – Sun, 12 noon – 4pm)
- World Heritage Site Grimeton (In May: Sat 10am-3pm / in June: daily 10am-5pm)
- Three books of your choice from the shelves of the hotel
- One free session at Atletica Gym
- 60 minute massage treatment (Classic Swedish massage or Aroma massage)
- Cultural walk around Varberg town centre. Written guide will be included.
More spa treatments can of course be purchased at an additional cost. The treatments must be booked well in advance, so please tend to this at the same time as you book your package deal.
At Hotel Gästis we also have a concept that “not everything should have a price”, so you can find a long list in the reception area detailing more or less practical items that our guests are very welcome to borrow without any additional charges. There’s everything from tennis rackets, braces and irons to board games or umbrellas and you can always grab a complimentary cup of coffee or piece of cake here too.
One night in a single room 2,145 SEK
One night in a double room 1,785 SEK/person
Package rates apply for one night, but you can add a night either prior to or after the night included in the package at a 20% discount to standard room rate. In this extra night we include an evening buffet with traditional Swedish cuisine and delectable breakfast buffet in the morning.
Check-in: Friday, Saturday or Sunday from 1pm (Please note: Gain access to your room at approx 3pm)
Check-out: 11am Monday-Saturday, 12 noon on Sundays
This package deal must be booked a minimum of 3 days prior to chosen arrival date.